When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
Ariel Tilayoff/Business Insider
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 has dozens of deals on all of the best games for hours of entertainment with friends and family.
- Save up to 68% off top board games, card games, and games for kids, including $18 off Catan, $9 off Risk, and $13 off Trivial Pursuit
- Amazon is also currently offering an extra $10 off when you spend $50 on select games.
- For more deals, check out our main Prime Day page.
- Sign up for Insider Reviews’ weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
With so many of us stuck inside, board games and card games have become an even more important source of entertainment. With the Prime Day 2020 deals, it’s a great time to give some new games a try without spending much money.
Below, we’ve detailed the best board and card game deals during Prime Day 2020 so far, and for more deals, check out our main Prime Day page.
The best board game deals
When shopping for a board game, you need to consider who your likely playmates will be and how long their attention span is. For instance, when it comes to games like Monopoly or Catan, you really need to seek out fellow players who will stick around for hours. It’s no fun getting deep into a game and having someone leave.
The best card game deals
Card games are quickly supplanting board games among adults because they are easy to transport, set up, and explain. Plus, you can usually complete a full game in a reasonable amount of time.
The best kids game deals
Choosing games for kids is a hit-or-miss endeavor. Sometimes, your youngster will learn the gameplay quickly and immediately take to it. Other times, they’ll play it once and never show interest again. So, be patient and consider a variety of games to see what sticks. You’ll also want to pick something that you’re willing to play with your child over and over again in case they do get addicted.
For more game ideas, check out our various buying guides: